Work With Us: Freelance Technicians Wanted
We are looking for Freelance in-house technicians to work with us, facilitating companies’ get-ins, technical rehearsals and operating for shows programmed at our venue.
RATE OF PAY
- Attending induction meeting prior to work commencing on site.
- Attending all tech rehearsals when needed.
- Ensuring you have the relevant tools and equipment for the role.
- Ensuring health and safety policy is adhered to by all staff, contractors and visiting companies.
- Facilitating visiting companies’ technical requirements
- Working with companies in their technical rehearsals
- Operating shows for visiting companies and in-house shows
- Maintaining the venue
- Efficiently using lighting systems
- Liaising with incoming creative teams
- Ensuring the storage areas are kept tidy and technical equipment well maintained
- Setting up furniture, lighting, sound and multimedia equipment for performances
- Performing a stage manager role for certain shows.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Technical experience of working in a venue
- Experience of working with radio mics
- Understanding of QLAB Playback
- A good knowledge of industry-wide health and safety practices.
- Experience working with Zero88 Jester ML24 lighting control
Please see the links below for The Marlborough Theatre technical specification, stage plan and lighting plan.
To apply, please send your CV and a short email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in working with us with the subject line Freelance Technician Application. Interviews to be organised on application.
EMAIL TO: email@example.com
p align=”left”>Source: https://www.marlboroughtheatre.org.uk/work-with-us-freelance-technicians-wanted/